KU Degree 2nd Semester Results 2016 have been declared at Krishna University’s official website. To check the results candidates can access the below link or follow the steps given.
Steps to Check Krishna University Degree 2nd Sem Results 2016:
- Visit the official website http://krishnauniversity.ac.in/
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Krishna University Degree Results 2016.
- Enter your Registration number in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Krishna University was established, by the state of Andhra Pradesh at Machilipatnam, the town is the head-quarters of Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh. On 23/04/08, The then Hon’ble Chief Minister Dr.Y Rajasekhara Reddy laid the foundation stone for the University. A Feasibility committee headed by Prof. K. Viyyanna Rao visited Machilipatnam for establishing the University.